This website offers online payments for ticket events, & also deposits to secure mobile disco services. We know customers are concerned about credit or debit card security, so we use one of the worlds largest funds transfer agencies - Paypal. If you choose to use a paypal account, your personal credit card information will not be given to discojive, you will receive a statement from paypal by email confirming payment, whilst our website will send you an eticket or receipted account.
At times when you are using your browser, we may send you a cookie, to enhance our site connection & give you a better service. You can reset your own browser to decline cookie connections, however, if you do some functions on our website may not work at the same speed or vary between, Ipad, mobile phone, laptop or main home computer.
This website is run by Discojive, with its administration system run by Maxtec IT, if you have any questions or concerns about doing business online with Discojive you should write , email or call us in the first instance, & we will do our best to be of assistance.
If you purchase an event ticket or book a disco online from this website, our contracted terms of business are as follows:
- Online Event tickets are not booked more than 3 months in advance of an event, but we do have a cancellation policy in place as follows: The full ticket price is not refundable less than 14 days before an event. Tickets booked 3 months before an event, or up to 14 days before have a 50% refund value, paid back onto the card used, or the person buying the ticket can sell this ticket to another person & resolve any financial issues between themselves, however you are required to advise discojive by email, text, or phone call of the name of the new ticket owner.
- In the event of discojive withdrawing a published event due to circumstances beyond our control, discojive will refund the full amount of monies paid to ticket holders, paid back onto the cards used to buy the tickets.
- We do accept payments by cash, on the door at events, such tickets purchased on the night are non refundable or transferable. You can contact us by text to confirm you wish to pay on the door to 07986 981317 or email, we will check availability of tickets before a reply is sent out. Such tickets will only be held up to 9pm on the night of an event, after that they will be resold, if there is a waiting queue.
- The Management & door staff at a disco jive event have the right to check all ticket holders on arrival & refuse entry, if appropriate.
There is a strict door entry rule - All dancers must proof they have had both covid jabs, using the info on the new NHS app. You will be required to sign a questionnaire to comply with regulations on entry, & advise us of any health issue you may have or get after 14 days after our event
- Discojive reserves the right to change the published event, should illness occur from a performing artist, an alternative act may be booked or the event withdrawn.
All mobile disco bookings are based on individual contracted bookings, details of which are sent by email or post. All bookings have to be checked on our diary & prices agreed, so you must contact us by email or phone to discuss your requirements, in the first instance. Popular dates are at a premium & we do offer instant Paypal deposits to confirm straight away or we accept BACS payments, the details for which would be on the contract.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design layout, the look appearances & graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms of business & conditions. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages & or be a criminal offense.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland , Wales & the Channel Islands.
The content of this website will be reviewed from time to time to ensure its accuracy complies with current legislation, neither Discojive or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to its complete accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information & materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You , as a customer acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to check & ensure any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.